Linda Queenie Lieu is a second generation Chinese American fashion stylist, fashion/costume designer, creative director, writer, and producer based in Los Angeles. For the past 8 years she has done various creative work for film, theatre, and dance. Armed with a global mind-set, coupled with a passion for diversity and collaboration, she is an innovative thinker who translates her vision into actionable and value-added initiatives.
- Workshops —Intimacy Directors & Coordinators (IDC Professionals) 2023
- Graduate Certificate: Professional Program in Producing —University of California (UCLA) 2022
- Professional Designation Certificate in Collection Management for Costume&Textiles—California State University (CSULB) 2015-2016
- Bachelor of Art in Art: Fashion&Textiles — California State University (CSULA) 2013-2016
- Fashion Design Courses — Savannah College of Art & Design; Hong Kong 2015
- Footwear Summer School Programme — London College of Fashion (University of the Arts London) 2015
- Associate of Applied Art & Science in Business/Fashion Merchandising — Shoreline Community College 2011-2012
- International Design Award 2019-Gold | Category:Footwear-Evening Shoes | Work title: Chinese-Western Heels
- International Design Award 2019-Bronze | Category:Avant Garde-Women | Work title: Metamorphosis
- Eagle Con Costume Design Contest 2015 | Best Workmanship | School Uniform Design
- Best Lookbook | "Intro to Fashion" 2011 -Shoreline Community College
MobJournal, Gmaro, Feroce, Mordant, Skye, Opium Red, Only Monday, Figgi Magazine, Malvie Magazine, Impetus唐人, PUMP Magazine, Roidx, VoyageLA, ShoutoutLA
Film CV/Resume Available Upon Request, Please send an email with a thorough introduction and project details.