Linda “Queenie” Lieu is a first generation Chinese American fashion/costume designer, wardrobe stylist, creative director, and writer based in Los Angeles. For the past 7 years she has done various costuming and other assisting work for film, theatre, opera, and dance. Armed with a global mind-set, coupled with a passion for diversity and collaboration, she is an innovative thinker who translates her vision into actionable and value-added initiatives. She is known for her contemporary unisex collections and traditional Asian concepts.
- Professional Designation Certificate in Collection Management for Costume&Textiles—California State University (CSULB) 2015-2016
- Bachelor of Art in Art: Fashion&Textiles — California State University (CSULA) 2013-2016
- Fashion Design Courses — Savannah College of Art & Design; Hong Kong 2015
- Footwear Summer School Programme — London College of Fashion (University of the Arts London) 2015
- Associate of Applied Art & Science in Business/Fashion Merchandising — Shoreline Community College 2011-2012